WinSADIB application supports filling and storing customs documents: SAD, SAD-BIS, DW1, CMR, CIM, EUR, Certificate of origin, Summery declaration, VAT invoices (including export invoices, Community arrivals invoices and Community dispatches invoices) . It contains full Customs Tariff (duties, VAT, excise, contingents) and allows user to create SAD documents from invoices with a large number of items.Optionally installed units expand WinSADIB of Register of Simplified Procedures and Notifications, electronic data exchange with NCTS system, INTRASTAT declaration creation, as well as filling T5, WPR1, SMGS, ADT, UDT, TIR, ATR, INF 1-9 forms. The Record of the Simplified Procedures and Notifications Register is created automatically from the list of created SAD documents. Notifications may be filled manually or generated from SAD document. Application supports two kinds of numbering and few kinds of notifications. It gives the possibility of having many different records for many different firms (particularly useful for Customs Agencies).
- works in WYSIWYG mode (What You See is What You Get – documents are presented in the same way they are printed),
- allows to create even very complicated SADs (i.e. transport calculation given in different currencies) and also SAD documents from invoices,
- automatically transfer electronic data to the Celina, NCTS, Zefir/OSOZ systems, dynamically showing and updating status of each custom document,
- automatically fills all SAD dues basing on Customs Tariff even such as: Meaursing codes, untidumping duties, standard import values,
- automatically creates set of SADs (each with up to 99 items) from invoices with large number of items or data from WinSkładIB and WinUCZIB,
- automatically transfers SADs data to associated CMR, CIM, EUR, Certificate of origin and T-5 documents,
- checks correctness of the SAD documents,
- contains the extended maintenance unit of VAT, export, the Community invoices,
- contains lists of countries, currencies, Customs Offices, customs branches and posts with their code names, delivery terms, codes and nature of transaction, mode of transport); all above mentioned data can easily be edited by the user,
- allows the user to create and edit his own additional and supporting databases (such as companies, symbols, synonyms or currency exchange rates); handy notepads are also accessible;
- downloads currency rates from the National Bank of Poland Internet service,
- exports and imports data to and from WinSkładIB and WinUCZIB,
- exports and imports invoices in: XML, DBF, TXT format,
- allows to create many users of application and to manage them by granting with different rights,
- contains procedures of automatic data backup creation,
- contains SQL query editor,
- works in network environment,
- has user-friendly and customizable interface (with different profile for each user).
Interbase technology advantages:
- efficiency: multiple incrementation of efficiency for a big amount of data (e.i. invoices) in comparision to WinSADEU invoices unit,
- reliability: data base is resistant against unpredictable client application operations e.i. power off or workstations reset,
- scalability: to gain the increase of efficiency, only the change of database server is required,
- stability: the use of Linux server or Microsoft Windows server operation systems assure continuous availability of databeses for many years. możliwość wykorzystania systemu Linux bądź systemów serwerowych Microsoft Windows pozwala na nieprzerwaną dostępność bazy danych przez lata.
WinSADIB application is protected with hardware key (serial or USB port version is available). Or temporarily with a hardware password.
All our clients are provided with rapid and continuous software maintenance in case of any change in the customs law and customs Tariff. We also design, develop and implement customer-dedicated systems such as data formats converters. We organise training sessions both in our and in clients place. We also provide consultations in customs regulations domain.
Additional units for WinSADIB:
- Register of Simplified Procedures and Notifications,
- NCTS – generates and sends electronic messages to the New Computerized Transit System (NCTS), receives and reads in electronic messages from NCTS,
- Intrastat – creates, stores and prints INTRASTAT declarations,
- Transit Guarantee Balancing – also available as network version for multidepartment enterprises,
- SAD replication – process of sending copy of SAD documents to the common company’s database,
- ADT/UDT – creates, stores and prints ADT (the Accompanying Administrative Documents) and UDT (the Simplified Accompanying Documents) documents,
- SMGS – creates, stores and prints SMGS transportation documents,
- T5, WPR1, COM7 – creates, stores and prints the Common Agricultural Policy documents,
- TIR – creates, stores and prints Carnet TIR forms (the special printer is required),
- INF1-INF9 – creates, stores and prints INF forms (INF1, INF2, INF3, INF4, INF5, INF6, INF7, INF8, INF9).
System requirements (workstation):
- IBM PC compatible computer with Pentium 500 MHz processor (or higher),
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7,
- 512 MB RAM memory,
- min. 500MB of available free disc space (application and data),
- available serial or USB port,
- VGA display (recommended resolution 800×600 or higher),
- mouse or any other pointing device,
- CDROM drive for installation and updates purposes,
- matrix printer,
- laser or ink printer for graphic printouts (optional).
System requirements (database server):
- IBM PC compatible computer with Pentium IV or Athlon XP processor (or higher),
- Linux or Microsoft Windows operating system, proper for FireBirdSQL database requirements,
- network link 100 Mbps,
- min. 1GB of available free disc space (database server data, application data, temporary files).
In case of network installation of WinSADIB application, the FireBirdSQL database engine installation is required. FireBirdSQL database engine is a freeware, more information you can find on www.firebirdsql.org and www.ibphoenix.com sites. Becouse of FireBirdSQL database engine restrictions, WinSADIB network version cannot run on Novell Networks.