WinSkładIB supports the work of Customs warehouse in the way required by the customs law. Delivery lists are based on the SAD documents previously created with WinSADIB or on the Community arrivals and despatches invoices, created with IntrastatIB. Then disposal lists are used to create SAD documents with WinSADIB or INTRASTAT declaration with IntrastatIB.
- management of the record of entry/withdrawal specifications,
- deliveries calculation,
- guarantee management (customs debt),
- customs warehouse’s atricles record keeping,
- creation of lists of articles kept in the customs warehouse,
- history of the article withdrawals,
- reconstruction of the customs warehouse states from the given day,
- assortment cards management,
- temporary withdrawal (entry) or transfer of the articles to other customs warehouse,
- choosing articles for export specification on many manners,
- allows to create many users of application and to manage them by granting with different rights,
- contains procedures of automatic data backup creation,
- contains SQL query editor,
- works in network environment,
- has user-friendly and customizable interface (with different profile for each user).
Interbase technology advantages:
- efficiency: multiple incrementation of efficiency for a big amount of data (e.i. invoices) in comparision to WinSADEU invoices unit,
- reliability: data base is resistant against unpredictable client application operations e.i. power off or workstations reset,
- scalability: to gain the increase of efficiency, only the change of database server is required,
- stability: the use of Linux server or Microsoft Windows server operation systems assure continuous availability of databeses for many years.
WinSkladIB application is protected with hardware key (serial or USB port version is available). Or temporarely with a hardware password.
All our clients are provided with rapid and continous software maintenance in case of any change in the customs law and customs Tariff. We also design, develop and implement customer-dedicated systems such as data formats converters. We organise training sessions both in our and in clients place. We also provide consultations in customs regulations domain.
WinSkładIB co-operates with WinSADIB:
Entry of the article to customs warehouse requires the SAD document to be previously prepared in WinSADIB application. SAD data are exported to the special buffer and then loaded by WinSkładIB. The atricles withdrawal is done in the reverse direction. At first, WinSkładIB prepares the specification of articles which are sent via buffer and later used by WinSADIB to generate SAD document.
System requirements (workstation):
- IBM PC compatible computer with Pentium 500 MHz processor (or higher),
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7,
- 512MBRAM memory,
- min. 500MB of available free disc space (application and data),
- available serial or USB port,
- mouse or any other pointing device,
- CDROM drive for installation and updates purposes,
- matrix printer,
- laser or ink printer for graphic printouts (optional).
System requirements (database server):
- IBM PC compatible computer with Pentium IV or Athlon XP processor (or higher),
- Linux or Microsoft Windows operating system, proper for FireBirdSQL database requirements,
- network link 100 Mbps,
- min. 1GB of available free disc space (database server data, application data, temporary files).
In case of network installation of WinSADIB application, the FireBirdSQL database engine installation is required. FireBirdSQL database engine is a freeware, more information you can find on www.firebirdsql.org and www.ibphoenix.com sites. Becouse of FireBirdSQL database engine restrictions, WinSADIB network version cannot run on Novell Networks.
WinSkład trial version
WinSkładDemo (polish version) – please contact us if interested.